If the value is "0" during measurement, the purifier is operating properly.
Otherwise, if "0" is continuously displayed, the small particles in the sensor area are occasionally stuck to the sensor side due to electrostatic phenomenon, which prevents normal measurement. In this case, blow off the suction side of the measuring instrument, located on the left side of the product front, strongly 2 or 3 times and it will work normally. If this is not the case and you keep seeing "0", please contact the customer service center nearby.
It is designed to automatically power off when there is no operation for 10 minutes to protect battery life.
If you want to continue using it, press the power-on button lightly to extend the use for 10 minutes.
If you want to use continuously, you can use it with the power cable connected.
The automatic power-off function does not work when the power cable is connected.
Huma-i's air quality monitor is a product that displays in real time while updating the air change in 1 second increments as the internal fan is actively and constantly sucking in the air immediately ahead.
Real-time measurement is possible because it measures by active measurement method unlike other products
The fan sounds a faint vibratory tone.
If you rub the tissue lightly on the fan inlet,
You can see that the value changes in real time.
We strongly encourage you to use as shown below.
1) When you receive the product for the first time, please charge for more than one hour.
2) We recommend that you connect to charger before going to bed.
(It is better to charge the battery frequently as well.)
3) We strongly recommend you to calibrate the product in the following order every 3 ~ 6 months after purchasing the first product.
① Charge for more than one hour while the product is off.
② Turn on the power in the charging state (with charging cable connected).
③ Keep it on for more than 3 hours and ventilate for more than 10 minutes in the middle.
④ Turn off the power while charging.
The integrated display mode displays PM2.5 / VOC / CO2 at once in graph form,
"CO2" blinks when CO2 is in poor or very bad condition,
If the VOC or PM2.5 is bad or very bad, "VOC" or "PM2.5" flashes.
If the alert function is working, the air quality is at least poor or unhealthy level.
We strongly recommend you to ventilate or wear a mask.
If you do not ventilate by closing the door overnight, it may be released overnight and the house level may increase
even though it may be weak in a new house or new furniture that contains hazardous materials.
Many products used in daily life can release hazardous substances, and the higher the number of such substances, the higher it can be.
Volatile organic compounds such as formaldehyde are gradually reduced by frequent daily ventilation.
We recommend that you ventilate in the morning, and ventilate more frequently if the number is high.
Most air purifiers do not filter VOC more than 99% like fine dust.
In order to remove VOC, a volatile harmful substance such as formaldehyde,
It is most effective to remove the cause of occurrence or to constantly ventilate daily.
The health effects or symptoms of VOCs
- Irritating to eyes, nose and throat stimuli.
- Causes headaches, loss of coordination and nausea.
- Causes allergic skin reactions.
- Causes shortness of breath, nausea and vomiting.
- Causes fatigue and dizziness.
- Causes liver, kidney and central nervous system damage.
- Some organisms can cause cancer in humans and animals.
- In particular, methylene chloride (contained in adhesive removers and aerosol spray paints) is known to cause cancer in animals.
- Benzene is a substance that causes cancer in humans. Indoor sources include cigarette smoke, stored fuel, paint supplies, and