Huma-i smart (HI-300)
Indoor Air Quality Monitor with a mobile app
Huma-i smart is equipped with a dedicated sensor for CO2 and VOC, enabling accurate measurement of CO2 and VOC in real time. In addition, PM1.0/PM2.5/PM10/Temperature/Humidity can be measured simultaneously in real time with precision.
Through the Wi-Fi network connection, you can check and manage various air quality anytime & anywhere with a mobile app. It will help you to improve the quality of life through the management of air quality data for the last 90 days.
You can receive real-time notification of changes in air quality through push messages, and also provide accurate weather information.
- Requires 2.4GHz Wi-Fi
- Works with Android and iOS
- Connected with Amazon Alexa and IFTTT
- Shows VOC, CO2, PM1.0/PM2.5/PM10, temperature and humidity in real time
- Able to extract the air quality data for the last 90 days as well as daily data
- Push message and alarm setting available
03Interlocking with Peripheral IoT Device
04CO2 vs learning ability
Since most people spend a lot of time indoors, it is absolutely necessary to manage CO2, VOC and PM1.0/PM2.5/PM10, which are important elements for indoor air quality management.
In particular, CO2 is related to learning ability.
A Danish study lowered the maximum concentration of CO2 from 1700ppm to 1100ppm and found that learning ability increased by 10%.
Lower CO2 concentration to increase work ability and concentration as well as learning ability In most cases, ventilation is the only way to reduce CO2 concentration.
USB C connector
- 1) When the USB C cable is connected to the adapter, the product turns on automatically.
- 2) When the power is connected, the device starts operating.
- 3) Battery Mode - Disconnect the USB C cable to enter battery mode.
- When entering battery mode, the product is automatically turned off after 30 minutes to protect battery life.
- Press the mode selection button for more than 5 seconds to turn off the power. After 2 seconds, a beep sounds and the power turns off after 5 seconds. The measured value blinks 1 minute before the power is automatically turned off.
- At this time, pressing the mode selection button automatically extends the use for 30 minutes. If you activate the mobile app, you can still use it.
- In battery mode, it can be used for 60 minutes, depending on the environment. Connect the power supply before running out of battery. If power is turned off when using battery mode, the product will automatically power on again when the USB cable is connected.
- Huma-i smart is designed to be used when the power is connected. Battery mode is supported for user convenience, so use battery mode only when necessary.
Indoor AQI display
- 1) It displays the current indoor AQI figures and steps.
- 2) The color changes according to the AQI step.
- 3) If the 'Poor' or 'Unhealthy' condition persists in the AQI step for more than 5 minutes, the AQI alarm sounds for 1 minute. The mobile app device alarm setting enables the AQI alarm to be turned on/off.(The initial setting is "OFF")
- Good – BLUE
- Moderate – GREEN
- Poor – YELLOW
- Unhealthy – RED
Huma-i smart AQI Table
|AQI figures||0 ~ 50||51 ~ 100||101 ~ 200||201 ~ 500|
|Status display color||Blue||Green||Yellow||Red|
- The Huma-i Air Quality Index (AQI) converts individual measurements of VOC, CO2, PM10, PM2.5 and PM1.0 and displays them as an integrated air quality index.
|Measurement object and unit||Good||Moderate||Poor||Unhealthy|
|PM1.0 (㎍/㎥)||0 ~ 15||16 ~ 25||26 ~ 35||36 ~|
|PM2.5 (㎍/㎥)||0 ~ 15||16 ~ 25||26 ~ 35||36 ~|
|PM10 (㎍/㎥)||0 ~ 30||31 ~ 50||51 ~ 70||71 ~|
|VOC (ppm)||0.000 ~ 0.220||0.221 ~ 0.660||0.661 ~ 2.200||2.201 ~ 9.999|
|CO2 (ppm)||400 ~ 700||701 ~ 1000||1001 ~ 2000||2001 ~ 5000|
- In the case of PM10, it is not displayed on the device and can be checked through the app.
- 1) It displays the temperature and humidity of the current room.
- 2) Temperature/humidity display can be set in the mobile app. (The initial setting is “OFF”)
- 3) Celsius (℃) and Fahrenheit (°F) can be set in the mobile app. (The initial setting is “Celsius”)
- 4) Since the temperature and humidity sensors are inside the product, there may be a deviation of 5 to 10%.
Mode selection button
- 1) It can be used to select and change the display mode.
- 2) When AQI alarm sounds, it can be used to stop AQI alarm sounds.
- 3) When operating in battery mode, press and hold for 5 seconds to turn off the product.
Huma-i smart shows various air quality values. Press the mode selection button to switch modes.
Five modes (Clock => VOC => CO2 => PM2.5 => PM1.0) are changed in order.
When registering the product through the mobile app, the time is automatically set. (AM/PM display)
A waiting time of 15 to 60 seconds is required until VOC value is displayed. During the waiting time, “----”ppm is displayed.
A waiting time of less than 180 seconds is required until CO2 value is displayed. During the waiting time, “----”ppm is displayed. The first time you use the product after receiving it, it may take longer to wait.
It displays PM2.5 value as soon as the product power is connected.
It displays PM1.0 value as soon as the product power is connected.
It can be set only in the mobile app.
The display screen automatically changes in the order of Clock => VOC => CO2 => PM2.5 => PM1.0 every 5 seconds. In AUTO mode, the status LED lights.
OFF mode (full-screen off mode)
It can be set only in the mobile app. In the display OFF mode, the status LED blinks.
Battery status indicator
- 1) When the power is connected, it displays the charging status and turns off automatically after 5 seconds.
- 2) If the power cable is disconnected while the product is on (battery mode), the remaining battery is displayed.
Wi-Fi status indicator
- 1) When the Wi-Fi is not connected, the Wi-Fi icon flashes.
- 2) When the Wi-Fi is connected, the Wi-Fi icon turns off
- 1) If the device's display is on, the status LED will automatically turn off.
- 2) When set to OFF mode (full-screen off mode) in the mobile app, the status LED blinks.
- 1) The brightness of the screen is automatically adjusted through the illuminance sensor.
- 2) The screen brightness can be set to "Dark/Middle/Bright/AUTO" in the mobile app. (the initial setting is "Bright")
|Product||Indoor Air Quality Monitor|
|Model No||Huma-i smart (HI-300)|
|CO2: 400 ~ 5,000ppm|
|VOC: 0.000 ~ 9.999ppm|
|PM1.0/PM2.5/PM10: 0 ~ 999㎍/㎥|
|Temperature: -30 ~ 100℃ (-22 ~ 212°F)|
|Humidity: 0 ~ 99 %RH|
|Display||Customized LED display|
|Wi-Fi||2.4GHz only 802.11 b/g/n|
|App||Android: Jelly Bean 4.1 or later|
|iOS: 12 or later|
|Power Adaptor||Input: AC 100/240V, 50/60HZ, USB-C|
|Output: 5V/1A external power adaptor|
|Battery||Li-polymer @ 650mAh/3.7V|
|Operating Temperature||-10 ~ 60℃ (14 ~ 140°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-25 ~ 60℃ (-13 ~ 140°F)|
|Dimension||136 * 82 * 40mm|
|(5.35 * 3.23 * 1.58 inches)|
|Certifications||CE / FCC / KC|